2022 Advocacy Summit

• 1.  Welcome to the 2022 Advocacy Summit Group!

Posted 08-31-2022 11:00
    Hi all and welcome to the Advocacy Summit group! The Destinations International team is looking forward to providing more info about the upcoming event and connecting with you in Bloomington!

I'll be the community manager for this group, here to facilitate discussions and answer any questions you may have about the 2022 Advocacy Summit. Feel free to use this group to post questions about the upcoming event and I'll be back soon with discussion posts, event updates, and more.

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

------------------------------
    Joanna Hammond
    Marketing Coordinator
    Destinations International
    Washington DC
    +1 (202) 835-4212
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the 2022 Advocacy Summit Group!

Posted 09-01-2022 11:36

Joanna,

You are the best for creating and inviting the brightest and most brilliant talent to our group. Let's make this group the most active within DI.

Wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

Cheers,

Kurt

Kurt Krause I President and CEO

PHONE: 757.664.6620  FAX: 757.622.3663

232 E. Main Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23510

Confidentiality Notice:The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.